The Ohio State University Libraries hosted a Library 2.0 Seminar back in June. Two emails showed up in my inbox this morning indicating that videos of the presentation and handouts have been posted to the site.
If you are curious about some of the uses of 2.0 apps in libraries and have a broadband connection, then here is yet another free way to get yourself up-to-speed.The videos require RealPlayer. It appear that the videos will not play on some older versions.
- Stephen Bell – "It's a Mad, Mad, Mad, Mad Web 2.0 World" Watch presentation | Handouts
- Chad Boeninger – "Wikis in Libraries" Watch presentation
- Brian Matthews – "Social Context" Watch presentation
- Ken Varnum – "RSS Basics and Beyond" Watch presentation | Handouts
- Eric Schnell – "Mashups" Watch presentation | Handouts
- Ellyssa Kroski – "Folksonomies and Social Tagging" Watch presentation | Handouts
- Stephen Abram – "Our User Experience: Puzzle Pieces Falling in Place" Watch presentation
- Lorcan Dempsey – "The network reconfigures discovery: the importance of disclosure"