I've been having "fun" creating a schedule for Annual. I'm trending towards RUSA activities, since I was just at the ACRL Conference in March. Saturday is a bit heavy. So, we'll see what really happens. I'm hoping to fit in some sightseeing as time allows.
- 5:30 or 6 p.m. MARS or STARS Happy Hour
- 8 p.m. World Premiere of the The Hollywood Librarian
- 8 a.m. RSS Social Hour
- 10:30 a.m. CODES Dual Assignments Discussion Group
- Poster Session 1: The Collectors (if I can get there)
- 1:30 p.m. CODES Cooperative Monographic Collection Development – Recent Trends
- 3:30 p.m. Exhibits
- 6 p.m. Dinner with DC friends
- 10:30 a.m. CODES/STARS Cooperative Collection Development Committee Meeting
- 1 p.m. Poster Session IV: Outreach
- 2:30 Exhibits
- 5:45 Blog Salon
- 8 a.m RSS Catalog Use Meeting
- 10:30 ALA Publishing: Reference Books Bulletin: Is Print Reference Dead?
- 1:30 RUSA President's Program: Time Odyssey: Visions of Reference and User Services