Today is the last day of classes. This year went by way to fast. I just finished working on my annual report in preparation for my performance evaluation next Monday. Here are some fun teaching facts:
- Taught a two credit hour library research method course during Fall semester.
- Taught 20 first year seminar groups (263 first year and transfer students) using a kinesthetic learning activity during the first three weeks of Fall semester.
- Taught 497 students in 32 courses using modified problem based learning scenarios.
- Provided over 430 hours of traditional reference service at our desk.
- Provided 37 hours of statewide virtual reference service.