My favorites so far…
- embed metadata and reclassify your books by the colour of their spine
- redefine the OPAC with comfy chairs & coffee
- podcast about communities of interest just to annoy Michael Gorman
- read about communities of interest and call it a "Rich User Experience"
- convert Walt Crawford and become a billionaire
File this one under "yikes"! I just read the Findings for Today's Students: Digital Illiteracy post over on LISNews.org. A study by ETS of 10,000 college and high school students found that "half could not correctly judge which on-line database was the most objective, reliable and timely." The complete article can be found at the Ft. Worth/Dallas Star-Telegram.