RSS Feed Change

I subscribe to my own blog using Bloglines. I noticed recently that new posts I had written were only displaying partially in Bloglines. I double checked my Bloglines settings to make sure I hadn't set the display preferences to summary. I double checked my Word Press settings and everything looked fine on that end too.

I did some more digging/Googling and discovered that the problem was in the syndication URL. I hadn't specified a version type and Word Press was defaulting to an older version. So, this afternoon I updated the two URLs linked under "subscribe".

If you use Bloglines and would like the full text of my posts…

  1. Unsubscribe from my blog
  2. Add my blog again using this URL

There is probably a more elegant and technically correct way to do the change…but this is the simplest.

Leave a Reply