I'm long overdue sharing what I learned at ODCE 2006. I only attended one day this year, March 7. This is a very good conference that brings together faculty, librarians, and instructional technologists from Ohio and some neighboring states.
The sessions I went to this year ended up having a theme, problem based learning:
- Convergence of the Library and Freshmen Experience: Instructional Collaboration and the Online Environment
- Modules and Online Instructional Design Promote Problem-Based Learning
- Spinning Hay into Gold: Moving from Information to Scholarship
- Developing Engaging Learning Units with PBL Templates
- Continued Discussion of "Meeting Generation NeXt: Today's Postmodern College Student